Terms and Conditions
- Please be at your pick up location 10 minutes prior to your pick up time
- Minimum age is 10 years. 10 - 16 years require parental/guardian consent and must be accompanied by an adult. Young children must be accompanied by 2 adults for supervision at both ends of the ziplines.
- Minimum weight is 30kg, maximum is 125kg
The age restriction of 10 years and minimum 30kg has two components:
If your child is very thin, our harness may not fit properly and they wont be able to participate. Minimum waist measurement of our harness is 58 cm (23 inches)
Maturity - our course is set in a natural environment with natural hazards including exposed cliffs. There are also moving parts on the zipline that can be hazardous. Please decide if your child is mature enough for this environment.
- Closed toes shoes are required - suitable for outdoor walking
- Please wear clothing suitable for the outdoors with long sleeves and long pants
- We operate in most weather conditions. We operate in the rain. If in doubt please contact us
This may be updated as government regulations change. All our team are fully vaccinated and and our gear sanitized after every use.
Changes may be made up to 24 hours prior to the trip when booking directly with us.
- A full refund will be given if you need to cancel up to 24 hours prior to the trip
- No refund given for cancellations within 24 hours - Changes within 24 hours are subject to availability - if no availability then the cancellation policy applies
- If you miss your pick up, no refund will be given
- Final numbers are required to be advised 7 days in advance - this final number is the minimum number charged for regardless of the number that turn up.
- No refunds given for cancellations within 7 days
- Changes within 7 days are subject to availability, if no availability then cancellation policy applies
Paradise Ziplines reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour due to weather or other conditions beyond our control that may interfere with the safe operation of our tour. Affected customers will be contacted and offered alternative tour times or a full refund.
If you need to cancel your reservation due to covid an you are outside of our cancellation policies above then a full refund will be given on proof of a positive covid test.
If there is an unexpected change of alert levels that results in you not being able to take your trip then we will provide a full refund even if this change happens within your cancellation period.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (15%).
If you have booked with an agent, please check their terms and conditions and theirs may differ from ours.